So I have finally decided to enter the world of blogging... now you are going to have to bear with me as I am new to this scene and still trying to get the hang of how things work.
Today was a good day... it was day 2 of Mike's new job and so far all is going well which I am very happy about not only for him but the family as well.
So while Mike is at work and the boys are at school Matthew and I have been having some bonding time. This is including our new favorite activity "tummy time". Matthew is so funny when he gets down on his tummy... you can see his little legs go up but can't get the front going then he will get the front moving but the legs give out... this frustrates him to say the least and that is what brings a big smile to my face because after the initial frustration wears off he is nothing but smiles. I swear he is the most smiley little boy I know and his smiles just go on for miles and miles. I have decided that I want to invent a pill that once given to a baby keeps them little forever because I know from experience that they grow up before I blink of an eye.
On other news Halloween is just around the corner so we have been trying to decide what costumes to wear this year. Matthew is going to be a monkey of course... Michael and Gabriel are going to be skeletons with one eye from the Scooby Doo movie but that costume cannot be worn to the Fall Festival at the church which brings up a whole mess on what to wear there because they insist on keeping the skeletons for trick or treating. Luckily over the years my grandmother has saved costumes so we are digging through boxes to find something that makes them happy and is appropriate. I am not sure if I will be dressing up this year because I will be enjoying the festivities alone with the children because Mike will have to be working so I will probably just wear the "mom" costume this year. Anybody out there have good costume plans this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment